Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy with Lima Beans and Spring Vegetables- Individual Meal
Chicken Patty with Rosemary Gravy with Lima Beans and Spring VegetablesServing Size: 11.29 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 11.29oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||35|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 17 rating(s).
|The chicken patty was dry and not very flavorful.|
|Susan D. (04/03/2019)|
|Wife loved this meal.|
|JOHN & Susan M. (09/18/2018)|
|I liked this one.|
|Michael A. (02/10/2018)|