Grilled Chicken over Rice & Gravy with Carrots & Peas - Individual Meal
Grilled Chicken over Rice & Gravy, Carrots & Peas
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 7
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 15 rating(s).
|Very bland meal. Diabetic friendly but no taste.|
|Barton P. (11/28/2017)|
|Good portions here. Gravy is very good.|
|Deborah K. (11/20/2014)|
|Outstanding. One of my favorites. Ordered again.|
|Marvin R. (07/07/2013)|