Pepper Beef Patty with Brown Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mixed Greens - Individual Meal
Pepper Beef Patty with Brown Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole, Mixed Greens.
P Potassium: 759mg
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 29 rating(s).
|good but a little expensive|
|Donette B. (12/14/2017)|
|This was a very nice dinner. The beef patty was flavorful. The mixed greens could have used some seasoning help. I like the tasted of vegetables but do think flavor enhancing helps.|
|Dolly J. (12/28/2016)|
|My 86 year old Mom used to fix this as one of my Dad's favorites. Now that he is gone, she can still have this meal!|
|Pam C. (08/11/2016)|