Pepperoni Pizza with 4 Seasons Vegetables & Whole Kernel Corn - Individual Meal
Small pepperoni pizza, Cauliflower, carrots, yellow squash and pinto beans side dish, along with whole kernel corn side.Serving Size: 10.55 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 17
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10.55oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 6 rating(s).
|Pizza was good but veggies rather dry. It was ok|
|Zariah B. (09/10/2019)|
|This meal was great and full of flavor|
|Mary D M. (09/06/2019)|
|It's not a "real" pizza, but it works for me. Corn is OK, but the other veggie dish doesn't seem to fit with pizza. Will buy again.|
|Ronnah R. (08/14/2019)|