Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Crunchy delicious cashews top off this meal of chicken and crispy vegetables in an Asian-inspired sauce. It's the healthy takeout you've been waiting for, and you just need to heat it up in a pan! It's what Magic Skillets meals are all about! Try our healthy cashew chicken stir fry delivery today.Serving Size: 16 oz
Contains: SOY, TREE NUTS (CASHEWS), WHEAT.
Made in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish and treenuts.
Serving Size: 4.9 oz
Servings per container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen state. *Microwave directions based on 1000-watt oven. Adjust cook time as needed as oven wattage varies. internal temperature needs to be at or above 165 °F as measured by a food thermometer before eating.
- Pour entire bag into a medium sized nonstick skillet.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium high heat for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165°F as measured with a food thermometer before eating.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour entire bags contents into a microwaveable safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Pull back plastic wrap, stir contents and re-cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
OK Karen S
Too spicy for my taste. Grace O
Too spicy. Ann B