Our chefs bread the chicken breasts with panko breadcrumbs, bake till crispy, then smother them in our best rich tomato sauce, and bake them again with Parmesan cheese and whole milk Mozzarella cheese for the perfect frozen Chicken Parmigiana! Our tomato sauce is made from the best Valoroso Pear Tomatoes direct from Italy, and cooked down with fresh basil, thyme, marjoram and garlic into a simple but exquisite sauce that transforms this dish into a mouthwatering Italian experience.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: DAIRY, EGGS, WHEAT.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results.To thaw product, remove from freezer on the morning of the day of use. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Remove plastic from paper tray and cover tray with foil.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes or until warm.
- Remove foil and heat 5 minutes longer until browned.
- Carefully place on plate and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3 to 3.5 minutes, stirring periodically, until heated.
- Carefully place chicken onto a plate and serve.
Good flavor. Not enough sauce. Mary M
Wonderful! Great chicken & great sauce that go together perfectly. I could give it 4.5 stars but the half off would be because what the dish needs badly is some spinach noodles or linguine to go with that wonderful chicken! Tori A
excellent dish will order again Francis K