Ham Steak, Bone-in
These bone-in ham steaks come from the center cut. Juicy, tender and full of flavor, they are slow-smoked with care to bring out the full flavor.Serving Size: 6 oz.
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 3
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings per container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Hint: Flavor of ham is outstanding straight from the refrigerator or after warming to room temperature.
- Sauté lightly in a pan with a little butter.
- Do not fry hard, just heat through.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve..
- Start charcoal fire. When coals are ready, make a single layer of coals for even heat.
- Place ham on the grill for 1½ minutes. Turn and cook and additional 1½ minutes. Add BBQ sauce if desired.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve.
Avg rating: based on 14 rating(s).
|it was okay.|
|Patricia M. (04/03/2018)|
|Wonderful. Great tasting! :)|
|Bobbie E. (11/15/2017)|
|Ordered this for our adult daughter to serve for her away from home Thanksgiving. The product was delicious but she felt like the serving size was small. They had other food items to accompany the ham so it worked out fine but four slices for four people she felt was less than optimal. Maybe a better size would be five slices for a four person serving. Again, the product was wonderful just small portion size.|
|Julie C T. (12/07/2016)|