Hickory Smoked Ham
These ham steaks come from the center cut. Juicy, tender and delectable, they are hand-rubbed and slow-smoked for a big taste. You can grill them lightly, or gently pan fry them. Scrumptious with fresh bread or any of our easy sides!Serving Size: 7 oz.
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Hint: Flavor of ham is outstanding straight from the refrigerator or after warming to room temperature.
- Sauté lightly in a pan with a little butter.
- Do not fry hard, just heat through.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve..
- Start charcoal fire. When coals are ready, make a single layer of coals for even heat.
- Place ham on the grill for 1½ minutes. Turn and cook and additional 1½ minutes. Add BBQ sauce if desired.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve.
This Hickory Smoked ham is delicious and another versatile side dish. Add a little honey or BBQ sauce to pick up the flavor that is already there. Cathy N
Very tasty ham. We enjoyed the smoky flavor. I am mentioning on all my reviews, that there needs to be more dry ice added to the shipment. Denise L
not too bad tasting. Convenient having it in the freezer ready to heat and eat CARLA S