Vegetable Barley Beef Soup
Lots of vegetables, rich beef broth, loaded with beef and barley, this belly-warming soup is just right for the winter months. Add some crusty bread and it's a meal! (Product shown with baguette added.)Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. When thawed, product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.
Stovetop (preferred method)
- Turn burner onto medium heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- When hot, carefully place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 2-2.5 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place soup into a bowl and serve.
Avg rating: based on 61 rating(s).
|Martin L G. (11/07/2019)|
|Taste was good but the liquid seemed to be a little thick.|
|Mary Ellen K. (10/01/2019)|
|WHERE'S THE BEEF?? This flavor is my favorite soup, but yours needed so much work, I can't rate it highly. I got NO BEEF & only onions, carrots & celery for veggies. It was so thick it qualified as a casserole. How 'bout some BEEF, a few other veggies & some broth to make it a soup? I mixed it with a can of Progresso's beef-barley-veggie & that helped immensely.|
|Tori A. (08/16/2019)|