Chicken Tortilla Soup
Ready for your favorite new Mexican meal? This chicken tortilla soup is super-easy to reheat, just pour it into a skillet and heat, or microwave it quickly. The flavors will keep you coming back. Try our healthy chicken tortilla soup delivery!Serving Size: 9.8 oz
|2 servings per container|
|Serving size||4.9 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars||
Cook from frozen state. *Microwave directions based on 1000-watt oven. Adjust cook time as needed as oven wattage varies. internal temperature needs to be at or above 165 °F as measured by a food thermometer before eating.
- Pour entire bag into a small sized nonstick skillet.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium high heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165°F as measured with a food thermometer before eating.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour entire bags contents into a microwaveable safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Pull back plastic wrap, stir contents and cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for an additional 3 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
This soup had a weird smell while cooking and when I tasted it, it had a very strange taste. I didn't like it at all and threw it away. I have cooked my own tortilla soup and loved it, but this stuff was terrible. Deborah B
I really enjoyed this soup. I added a little shredded cheddar and it was delicious. James N