Hickory Smoked Ham
These ham steaks come from the center cut. Juicy, tender and delectable, they are hand-rubbed and slow-smoked for a big taste. You can grill them lightly, or gently pan fry them. Scrumptious with fresh bread or any of our easy sides!Serving Size: 7 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 3
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly. Hint: Flavor of ham is outstanding straight from the refrigerator or after warming to room temperature.
- Sauté lightly in a pan with a little butter.
- Do not fry hard, just heat through.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve..
- Start charcoal fire. When coals are ready, make a single layer of coals for even heat.
- Place ham on the grill for 1½ minutes. Turn and cook and additional 1½ minutes. Add BBQ sauce if desired.
- Remove from heat and place on a plate to serve.
Avg rating: based on 21 rating(s).
|not too bad tasting. Convenient having it in the freezer ready to heat and eat|
|CARLA S. (04/03/2020)|
|A little too dry...|
|Clare A P. (09/04/2019)|
|Great taste, but does not heat well. Would be much better cold.|
|JANITA E. (08/28/2018)|