Tomato Basil Bisque
This isn't your simple tomato soup. Italian spices, a hint of milk (lower fat than cream), and a little thickener make this bisque a meal! Nothing better on a rainy day.Serving Size: 10 oz.
CONTAINS: DAIRY. WHEAT.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state(unless otherwise specified) for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly.
- Turn burner onto low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 5-8 minutes (or until bubbly), stirring occasionally.
- When hot, place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 4 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place soup into a bowl and serve.
Very Tasty! Enjoyed it with your focaccia bread!! Claire C
great Jeffrey S
Not to my taste. I don't like cream or cheese cooked into my tomato soup. Tori A