Beef & Pepper Patty with Gravy with Spinach and Sweet Potatoes - Individual Meal
Beef & Pepper Patty with Gravy with Spinach and Sweet PotatoesServing Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 35 rating(s).
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|
|excellent and good|
|Linda U. (10/18/2019)|
|yummy!! highly recommended.|
|Jocelyn H. (09/20/2019)|