Broccoli, Mushroom & Zucchini Soup
Prepare your tastebuds for this unique combination of fresh, flavorful California vegetables. Our frozen Broccoli, Mushroom and Zucchini Soup was made by accident, but now we have an instant classic ready to deliver to your door for guaranteed enjoyment. This exotic soup is made with Fresh broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, vegetable base, gourmet parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, and saffron. Impress your guests, and forget the mess with our frozen Broccoli, Mushroom and Zucchini Soup!Serving Size: 10 oz
Serving Size: 10 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results.To thaw product, remove from freezer on the morning of the day of use. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Stovetop (Preferred Method)
- Turn burner onto low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 2 to 2.5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray with soup on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2 minutes, stirring periodically to ensure even heating.
- Carefully place soup into a bowl to serve.
I just finished my first bowl and I'm thrilled that I can have soup again. (Most commercial soup has too much sodium). The soup was thick and creamy with a pleasant flavor. Robert H
This soup was quick to heat up and delicious. I served it over some leftover fried rice I had from the day before and was very delicious and filling!!! Will definitely order again. Donna S
Good soup. Yong M