Chicken Broccoli Wild Rice Casserole - Individual Meal
Chicken pieces and broccoli, with a creamy sauce over two kids of rice. A single serving, this is a wonderful meal, and so easily reheated. Chicken casserole delivery!Serving Size: 12 oz
VELOUTE (Water, Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), BUTTER (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings Contains Milk), CHICKEN BASE (Hydrolyzed Corn Soy Wheat Gluten Protein, Salt, Sugar, Beef Fat, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meat, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Spice Extracts, Disodium Inosynate, Disodium Guanylate, Oleoresin Turmeric)) CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT (contains less than 1% retained water) CHICKEN THIGHS (contains less than 2% retained water) WHITE RICE (Long Grain Rice, Iron Phosphate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, and Folic Acid. WILD RICE. CHOPPED BROCCOLI. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK & SOY
|1 servings per container|
|Serving size||12 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars|
Do not thaw prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Remove frozen meal from carton.
- Remove film cover and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen entree on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of 170 F
- Carefully remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from box and remove film cover.
- Cook on High for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking, let stand in microwave for 2 minutes.
delicious Ida T
Very tasty. Enough for two meals Betty C