Pepperoni Pizza with 4 Seasons Vegetables & Whole Kernel Corn - Individual Meal
Small pepperoni pizza, Cauliflower, carrots, yellow squash and pinto beans side dish, along with whole kernel corn side.Serving Size: 10.55 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 17
CONTAINS: MILK, WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10.55oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 11 rating(s).
|Very good, tasty|
|Bill S. (05/08/2020)|
|Small. Not enough.|
|William N. (12/11/2019)|
|Jeffrey S. (11/07/2019)|