Tilapia with Miso Ginger, Black Beans, Rice with Peas & Carrots - Individual Meal
Tender tilapia, in a salty, tangy sauce, along with black beans and rice, and Broccoli, Peas and CarrotsServing Size: 12 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 14
CONTAINS: FISH (may contain bones), DAIRY, SOY
Serving Size: 12oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
My favorite of all the meals! Steven B
Loved the sides and the black beans w/sauce topping. The Tilapia itself was just meh. Kenneth K
I liked it a lot Linda U