Beef Strips with Orange Rice & Vegetables - Individual Meal
Beef Strips with Orange Rice & Vegetables, including corn with peppers and broccoliServing Size: 14.3 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 21
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 14.3oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 2 rating(s).
|Was just so-so. The peas were somewhat 'hard' (as they have been in every other meal that includes peas) but the mixed veg dish was very good.|
|Mary Ellen K. (04/25/2019)|