BBQ Chicken Drummies, Brussels Sprouts, Black Beans & Corn - Individual Meal
Chicken drummettes in a sweet and slightly spicy BBQ sauce, along with Brussels Sprouts & Black Beans & Corn.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||60|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 23 rating(s).
|will try--do not rember this meal|
|John B. (11/20/2018)|
|Really liked this meal.|
|JOHN & Susan M. (09/28/2018)|
|Patricia M. (04/03/2018)|