BBQ Pork Riblets & Honey BBQ Sauce, Green Pea Blend and Cauliflower - Individual Meal
Pork patty riblets in a honey BBQ sauce, alongside a green pea blend and cauliflower.Serving Size: 9.4 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 11
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 9.4oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||160|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Slit film over each compartment. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until heated.
- Carefully remove product and let stand 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!