Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans & Cauliflower - Individual Meal
Breaded Fish Wedge, Green Beans and CauliflowerServing Size: 8.8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: FISH (ALASKA POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 8.8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 46 rating(s).
|I like the breaded fish wedge. But I find the vegetables a little too much water in them|
|John S. (03/31/2019)|
|Fish is very tasty with lemon juice|
|Richard R. (03/29/2019)|
|Great Dish. Only problem, plastic covering was torn over fish upon arrival on one of the two of these I ordered. Discarded the fish and used vegetables with another protein main course. Used to see these meals come in a cardboard sleeve on previous orders a while back. Wish this continued. Also had same problem with one of the chicken packages as well.|
|Dwight S. (02/19/2019)|