Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo - Individual Meal
Cheese Manicotti & Vegetable Alfredo, Four Season Veggies and BroccoliServing Size: 10.1 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGG
Serving Size: 10.1oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 44 rating(s).
|Small portion and brocolli does not go with manicotti.|
|Vernon H. (11/18/2018)|
|A good meal but the Cheese Manicotti needs something more to give it a kick. A bit too bland!|
|Steven C. (10/07/2018)|
|Not enough Cheese Manicotti. One just isn't enough.|
|JOHN & Susan M. (09/18/2018)|