Cheese Omelet, Broccoli & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Frozen cheddar cheese omelet, broccoli and Cinnamon apples. A hearty breakfast.Serving Size: 9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 9
CONTAINS: EGG, DAIRY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 38 rating(s).
|I am so happy they have these meals, they taste really good and I do not have to get up and cook.|
|Cindy L. (01/28/2020)|
|This is my favorite meal. I love the cinnamon apple on the omelet.|
|Dorothy G. (01/17/2020)|
|Zariah B. (11/26/2019)|