Chicken & Bean Red Burrito with Cheese Sauce, Spinach and Corn with Peppers - Individual Meal
Frozen Chicken & Bean Red Burrito with Cheese sauce, Spinach and Corn with PeppersServing Size: 13 oz.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY
Serving Size: 13oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||110|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place meal on baking sheet. Slit film over each compartment. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cooking time, then carefully peel back, avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Good Sharon J
This meal was pretty good, but a little bland. Sylvia V