Our chefs bread the chicken breasts with panko breadcrumbs, bake till crispy, then smother them in our best rich tomato sauce, and bake them again with Parmesan cheese and whole milk Mozzarella cheese for the perfect Chicken Parmigiana! Our tomato sauce is made from the best Valoroso Pear Tomatoes direct from Italy, and cooked down with fresh basil, thyme, marjoram and garlic into a simple but exquisite sauce that transforms this dish into a mouthwatering Italian experience.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: DAIRY, EGGS, WHEAT.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results.To thaw product, remove from freezer on the morning of the day of use. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Remove plastic from paper tray and cover tray with foil.
- Heat for 15-20 minutes or until warm.
- Remove foil and heat 5 minutes longer until browned.
- Carefully place on plate and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3 to 3.5 minutes, stirring periodically, until heated.
- Carefully place chicken onto a plate and serve.
Avg rating: based on 113 rating(s).
|Vernon H. (11/18/2018)|
|Pretty good but my homemade is better|
|Mary G. (06/09/2018)|
|Our first order was great but the second time my chicken seemed flat ,Not as thick and juicy|
|Betty F. (02/27/2018)|