Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet Potatoes - Individual Meal
Grilled Pork Patty with Brown Gravy, Spinach & Sweet Potatoes. This healthy premade dish is ready to serve in minutes. Order today and get delicious grilled pork with gravy delivered to your door!Serving Size: 11.5 oz
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK, WHEAT
Serving Size: 11.5 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Much to my surprise this item was not produced by MagicKitchen but by an unknown company, Traditions in Mississippi. The meat was edible but unacceptable, even by fast-food standards. The spinach was too bitter to eat and sweet potatoes tasteless. Molly H
Great Gerald L
Veggies were good. Sharon J