Cheese Lasagna with Meat Sauce with Spinach & Corn with Peppers - Individual Meal
Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Spinach, Corn with PeppersServing Size: 15.5 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 16
CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT
Serving Size: 15.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||101|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 56 rating(s).
|Good, but my favorite is the lasagna with peas and carrots.|
|Pamela G. (05/15/2019)|
|Tasty, but noodles were a little tough.|
|Robert G. (04/15/2019)|
|Yummy and nutritious|
|Katherine G. (04/03/2018)|