Steak Burgundy in Pastry
Tender puff pastry surrounds pieces of beef tenderloin and vegetables, in a delicious burgundy sauce.Serving Size: 8 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 31
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, MILK, ANCHOVIES
Serving Size: 8oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||400|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
DO NOT THAW prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary; adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Do not defrost! Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Remove product from packaging.
- Place frozen product on an oiled or non-stick pan.
- Brush pastry with an egg wash or milk.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until internal temp of 165 F.
Avg rating: based on 27 rating(s).
|this was delicious, pastry cooked up nicely and the beef inside was like a little beef pot pie, juicy and tender|
|Diane M. (04/02/2019)|
|Good basic meal.|
|Bruce C. (02/06/2019)|
|haven't had a chance to eat it! :)|
|Kristine G. (05/04/2018)|