Veal Parmesan with Carrots & Green Pea Blend - Individual Meal
Veal Patty cooked with delicious Parmesan cheese, along with Carrots & Green Pea Blend.Serving Size: 10.85 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT, MILK
Serving Size: 10.85oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||92|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
veggies soft Ana P
Flavors were nice. Richard M
Why add peppers to a very good vegetable Only thing peppers are good for are stuffed peppers we dont eat them Charles E G