Prime Rib Beef & Gravy with Pearl Onions & Mushrooms
Serve this comfort food alongside our Magic Mashed Potatoes for a truly mouthwatering meal. Tender chunks of prime rib roast prepared with pearl onions and mushrooms in a rich dark gravy. Magic Skillets meals make for easy prep and cleanup. Treat yourself to our prime rib beef and gravy delivery!Serving Size: 16 oz
Made in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish and treenuts.
Serving Size: 4.9 oz
Servings per container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen state. *Microwave directions based on 1000-watt oven. Adjust cook time as needed as oven wattage varies. internal temperature needs to be at or above 165 °F as measured by a food thermometer before eating.
- Pour entire bag into a medium sized nonstick skillet.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium high heat for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165°F as measured with a food thermometer before eating.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour entire bags contents into a microwaveable safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Pull back plastic wrap, stir contents and re-cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Prime rib beef roast is made by Cadence Kitchen, looks nothing like the advertised picture, contains mostly mushrooms, onions, and gravy, at most 4-5 ounces of beef total!! David S
Excellent, very tasty, easy top prepare in an cast iron skillet Gerald L
Excellent! Kristine C