Beef With Bordelaise Sauce
Our chefs take one of the most flavorful cuts and perfectly cook it until it is so tender you can cut it with a fork. The sauce is made with veal demi-glace, red wine, butter and other ingredients to make a restaurant-quality dinner you will want to order again and again. (Product shown with extra vegetables added.)
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY BEANS.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 7
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet.
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.