Beef Pot Roast - Family Size
Beef Pot Roast, perfectly seasoned and cooked until melt-in-your-mouth tender and luscious. Served with a jus, ideal for mashed potatoes or to dip bread into.Serving Size: 6 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 4
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings per container: Vary
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Thaw the roast completely in refrigerator in the bag. Remove roast from decorative burlap bag. Dispose of or use the burlap bag for other purposesDO NOT USE IN OVEN. Recommended re-heat temp. is 140°F. Appliances vary; heating times are guidelines only.
Heat in Bag
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bag in open roasting pan. Slit top of bag 2-3 times for venting. Do not puncture near bottom of bag. This is to prevent the juices from running out.
- Place in oven. Do not to come into contact with heating elements. Approximate heating times: 4-5 pound beef roast: 1-1 ½ hrs
- Carefully remove from oven. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Open bag with scissors to remove brisket.
- Reserve liquid for a flavorful au jus or gravy
Heat Out of Bag
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove from bag and place in oven proof dish. Make sure to add all the liquid from bag.
- Place uncovered in oven.
- Heat the beef roast for approximately 30 minutes
- Carefully remove from oven. Let rest 15 minutes covered before serving.
Avg rating: based on 3 rating(s).
|Very moist, tender and flavorful. Easy to bake.|
|Pat K. (05/22/2018)|
|Our son said this tasted just like something he would get to eat at home. Chose the dairy free option to meet his dietary needs. Was enough for a couple of meals for this big appetite guy!|
|Julie C T. (04/22/2018)|