Chicken Broccoli Wild Rice Casserole
Tender chicken thigh pieces and bright broccoli, cooked perfectly, in a creamy white sauce over long grain white rice and chewy, nutty wild rice. Try our chicken broccoli wild rice casserole delivery!
CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Serving Size: 11 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Do not thaw prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Remove frozen entree from carton.
- Remove film cover and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen entree on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 55-65 minutes or until internal temperature of 170°
- Carefully remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from box and remove film cover.
- Cook on High for 4 minutes.
- After cooking, let stand in microwave for 2 minutes.
Too small, not 2 servings Jayne H
did not receive this meal. Robert H
Was not enough flavor Charity C