We use the brisket for this tender and flavorful corned beef. Our smokehouse master knows beef, and the mouthwatering taste will make your family ask for more! Thick-cut, slow-cooked, smoky and simply divine.
Serving Size: 3oz
Servings per container: Varys
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking time will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Do not remove or pierce plastic film. Place tray in microwave.
- Heat on high for 2½ to 3½ minutes. Film will expand and form a bubble during heating, then self vent and slowly relax over brisket.
- Remove from microwave and let rest for 2 minutes. Caution, contents are very hot!
- Place contents of package in a small saucepan with a little water.
- Heat slowly over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Corned beef is ready when heated thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and place beef on a plate.
Avg rating: based on 9 rating(s).
|Great ! Surprised how much favor this has.|
|Bobbie E. (11/15/2017)|
|I thought I's never like corned beef but this was good!|
|Astra G. (05/20/2017)|
|You wil recognize the supplier. Wonderful flavor|
|Marsha E. (04/28/2017)|