Penne with Meatballs & Tomato Sauce
Our fully cooked penne pasta dinner features lean beef meatballs seasoned with onion, garlic and spices then slow cooked in a delicious tomato sauce. No need to spend time preparing meatballs by hand, just heat up our pasta dish for the full Italian experience!Serving Size: 12 oz
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, WHEAT, DAIRY
Serving Size: 12 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||250|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be kept refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Remove plastic from tray and cover tray with foil.
- Heat for 20-25 minutes or until warm.
- Remove foil and heat 5 minutes longer until hot.
- Carefully remove and place on a plate and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place paper tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2.5-3 minutes, or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove and place onto a plate and serve.
Good taste, but not enough sauce & comparatively too many meatballs. Also could use more Italian seasoning & a liberal sprinkle of Parmesan cheese over the top. Tori A
Would prefer a little more sauce. Meatballs were very well seasoned. Linda T
Could use a little more sauce. Randy S