Tender thin slices of roasted chicken drenched in a tasty sweet and sour sauce with sesame seeds. Great on rice or with a variety of vegetables.WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||90|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet .
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
Avg rating: based on 6 rating(s).
|Way too sweet. Please remove the sugar.|
|Larry D. (02/27/2019)|
|This is great chicken added with either rice or noodles to make a quick great meal.|
|Thomas S. (08/30/2018)|
|It was too spicy for me but ok for my husband. Will not order it again.|
|Harry K. (03/21/2018)|