Southwest Chicken Casserole
Our frozen chicken casserole combines a slightly spicy chunky salsa with tender chicken breast, over a bed of black beans and rice, then top with tangy cheddar cheese and black olives for a southwest flavor that can't be beat!Serving Size: 11 oz
CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk and Soy
Serving Size: 11 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||160|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Do not thaw prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Remove frozen entree from carton.
- Remove film cover and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen entree on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 55-65 minutes or until internal temperature of 170°
- Carefully remove and let stand 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tray from box and remove film cover
- Cook on High for 4 minutes.
- After cooking, let stand for 2 minutes.
Nothing wrong with this, just didn't fit our flavor profile. Linda H
takes good Ida T
Yummy per my son. Karen S