Prime Rib Beef Roast Stroganoff
Just Heat and eat this Magic Skillets Meal. Just cook it over medium heat on the stovetop, or microwave for a few minutes. Tender beef, pearl onions, mushrooms in a creamy sauce with a hint of Dijon mustard. Try our prime rib beef stroganoff delivery!Serving Size: 16 oz
Contains: EGGS, FISH (ANCHOVIES), MILK, WHEAT.
Made in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish and treenuts.
Serving Size: 4.9 oz
Servings per container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen state. *Microwave directions based on 1000-watt oven. Adjust cook time as needed as oven wattage varies. internal temperature needs to be at or above 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer before eating.
- Pour entire bag into a medium sized nonstick skillet.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium high heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and reduce sauce until it slightly thickens.
- Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165 F as measured with a food thermometer before eating.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour entire bag's contents into a microwaveable safe dish. Cover with paper towel and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Pull back paper towel, stir contents and re-cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This was ok, did not taste bad but not so good I would order it again. Adele W
only 2-3 pieces of meat per serving not worth it Norman p nunn N
OK Karen S