Chicken and Rice Vegetable Soup
With lots of vegetables and moist chicken thigh meat, this is a must as a winter staple. Send it to a sick friend, take it for lunch, or have a simple dinner with this and one of our gourmet flatbreads.
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
WeightWatchers PointsPlus: 4
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. When thawed, product may be kept refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.
Stovetop (preferred method)
- Turn burner to low heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Carefully pour into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 2 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Carefully place soup into a bowl and serve.
We really enjoy this Vegetable Rice Chicken soup and have ordered it several times, but in our last order one of the bowls of soup had practically no rice. We argued over whose bowl that was! Hope that doesn't happen very often..... Dorothy C
Fantastic .. just like homemade. Would love a large size portion 16 oz., please. Linda P
Poor in taste. No flavor. Lorraine V