Grade A ground beef, premium mozzarella and ricotta, and a homemade marinara sauce that will make you think you're at an Italian restaurant. Cook this frozen meat lasagna all in the comfort of your own home, straight from the oven, with no fuss.Serving Size: 11 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 12
CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk and Eggs
Serving Size: 11oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Do not thaw prior to cooking for best results. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Remove frozen entree from carton.
- Remove film cover and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Place frozen entree on baking sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 55-65 minutes
- Remove foil and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes to brown cheese as desired.
- Check internal temperature of 170°F
- Carefully remove and let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrapping and place tray in microwave.
- Cook on High for 4 minutes.
- After cooking, let stand for 2 minutes.
Avg rating: based on 1 rating(s).