Roast Turkey with Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Peas - Individual Meal
Like Thanksgiving any time of year. Real Roast Turkey with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from Frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on backing sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 47 rating(s).
|Dad is not a fan of turkey but likes this meal|
|Donna D. (08/09/2018)|
|For some reason, this meal is not one of my favorites. I guess I just like dark turkey meat better|
|Harry W. (04/08/2018)|
|One of my favorites!|
|Katherine G. (04/03/2018)|