Orzo & Spinach with Caponata Sauce
Caponata is an Italian eggplant dish, a sort of sweet and sour version of ratatouille. Here it is paired with orzo, the rice-shaped pasta, and healthy spinach.Serving Size: 6 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 4
Serving Size: 6oz
Servings per container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be kept refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 11 rating(s).
|I'd like more spinach and sauce,|
|Peggy W. (06/14/2018)|
|John B. (09/20/2017)|
|A favorite of mine! Love the orzo and the olives!|
|Bonnie B. (09/05/2017)|