Salmon & Vegetable Linguini - Individual Meal
Filet of salmon with broccoli, zucchini, green beans. red pepper in a tomato-lemon sauce over linguine pasta.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 14
CONTAINS: FISH, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 69 rating(s).
|I enjoyed the meal samon excellent|
|Linda U. (02/11/2020)|
|Too dry, hardly able to it, tasteless|
|Diana F. (02/06/2020)|
|Salmon was very dry; needed some sauce.|
|Mary H. (02/05/2020)|