Salmon & Vegetable Linguini - Individual Meal
Filet of salmon with broccoli, zucchini, green beans. red pepper in a tomato-lemon sauce over linguine pasta.Serving Size: 10 oz
CONTAINS: FISH, WHEAT, EGG
Serving Size: 10 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||150|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating me accordingly. Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Some of your other meals are far superior. My mom prefers to have some of your other options... she said the salmon and the tilapia just do not taste moist..very dry. Evangelina P
Great Meal Robert M
I hate to say this but it was awful and very bland.. Brian R