Roast Turkey with Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Peas - Individual Meal
Like Thanksgiving any time of year. Real Roast Turkey with Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and Peas.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Cook from Frozen. If thawed, product can be refrigerated for up to 3 days prior to use. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly.
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- No need to puncture film.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- No need to puncture film. Place meal on backing sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Avg rating: based on 55 rating(s).
|very good but needed seasoning|
|Frances F. (07/10/2019)|
|The turkey & gravy were too salty. It said spinach and mashed potatoes on label but it was carrots and a ver small amount of spinach.|
|Linda M. (05/16/2019)|
|John B. (04/26/2019)|