Beef Stew, California
This beef stew features tomatoes, red wine and Mirepoix to flavor and enrich the gravy. The beef is mouth-wateringly tender, the sauce rich and flavorful.Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 7
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||70|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet.
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
Avg rating: based on 11 rating(s).
|Tasty and delightful. will order again!|
|Janet H. (03/13/2019)|
|I was surprised that the sugar content was 5 grams. There is no need for sugar in this dish. It should be zero or 1 gram.|
|Larry D. (02/27/2019)|
|I love it but I'd change the carrots..I'd rather have soft carrots in beef stew than crunchy ones|
|Christian P. (11/05/2018)|