Vegetable Barley Beef Soup
Lots of vegetables, rich beef broth, loaded with beef and barley, this belly-warming soup is just right for the winter months. Add some crusty bread and it's a meal! (Product shown with baguette added.)Serving Size: 10 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 10
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. When thawed, product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary.
Stovetop (preferred method)
- Turn burner onto medium heat.
- Place soup into a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- When hot, carefully place into a bowl and serve.
- Remove plastic packaging from paper tray.
- Place tray on a plate in the microwave for heating.
- Heat for 2-2.5 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Place soup into a bowl and serve.
HAD TO PUT A BEEF FLAVOR IN NO TASTE Edna T
Another consistent favorite Dianne C
I've been enjoying my orders so far, as everything delivered has pretty much matched the online description. However, this soup had absolutely no beef in it! In fact, even the liquid tasted vegetable-based, not beef-based. What a disappointment. I'm very surprised, given the good quality of other dishes I've ordered. MagicKitchen.com appreciates the feedback. Currently this product does not contain a large amount of beef and we looking to update this recipe soon. Susan L J