Turkey Meatballs Marinara - Special Deal
Healthy because theyre turkey, but still moist from the magic of our chefs. Layered with marinara sauce, and simply delectable.WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: WHEAT, DAIRY, SOY
Serving Size: 10oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
Prepare from THAWED state for best results. Product may be refrigerated up to 3 days prior to use. Individual appliance cooking times will vary so adjust accordingly. Bon Appetit!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Remove plastic packaging.
- Cover tray with foil and place on baking sheet .
- Heat for 20-25 mins or until internal temp of 165 F.
- Carefully remove tray from oven and stir.
- Remove tray from packaging.
- Place tray covered with paper towel on a plate in the microwave.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes and serve.
Avg rating: based on 2 rating(s).
|Just like Abuelita used to make! Honestly, these are soooooo good I close my eyes and remember as a young girl having my grandmother dishing out her meatballs in marinara sauce over a pile of freshly cooked spaghetti noodles. Good wholesome fresh and meaty dish ... brings back good memories. Its like Abuelita sent the meal over so I wouldn't starve to death!!! Still being well taken care of!!!|
|Judith G. (03/13/2018)|