Mexican Style Street Corn - Main course
Coated in cotija cheese, sour cream and a touch of cayenne pepper, this corn dish will transport you to Mexico. Serve by itself, or with tacos, to complete an authentic Mexican meal. Our Mexican-style street corn is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.Serving Size: 10 oz
Contains: EGGS, MILK.
Made in a facility that processes eggs, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish and treenuts.
|2 servings per container|
|Serving size||4.9 oz|
|% DV*||% DV*|
|incl. Additional Sugars||
Cook from frozen state. *Microwave directions based on 1000-watt oven. Adjust cook time as needed as oven wattage varies. internal temperature needs to be at or above 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer before eating.
- Pour entire bag into a medium sized nonstick skillet.
- Cover with a lid and cook over medium high heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165 F as measured with a food thermometer before eating.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pour entire bag's contents into a microwaveable safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Pull back plastic wrap, stir contents and re-cover.
- Microwave on HIGH for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Sooo much tastier than I thought it would be. Will definitely order again. Dot T