Honey BBQ Chicken Breast Patty with Broccoli & Sweet Potatoes- Individual Meal
Honey BBQ Chicken Breast Patty with Broccoli & Sweet PotatoesServing Size: 8.7 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 8
CONTAINS: SOY, EGG, MILK
Serving Size: 9.5oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||40|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 55 rating(s).
|Don't like broccoli.|
|Lynvol A. (04/11/2019)|
|Chicken was a little dry, but expected of a microwavable. Delicious, reminds me of the tv dinners I can no longer have because of gluten.|
|Jeanne R. (05/31/2018)|
|So, so good. Delish.|
|Katherine G. (04/03/2018)|