Whole Grain Pancake & Sausages, Sweet Potatoes & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Whole Grain Pancake & Sausage Patties with Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon ApplesServing Size: 9 oz.
WeightWatchers Smartpoints: 18
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Serving Size: 9oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||210|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
Avg rating: based on 40 rating(s).
|Loved your pancakes and sausages. This is his type of breakfast and it is nice he can fix them himself.|
|Cindy L. (12/03/2019)|
|Excellent sausage & pancakes, but by then I knew to leave the pancakes out of the micro till the last minute or so of cooking time. Your cinnamon apples don't taste even faintly of cinnamon. I always add lots of cinnamon & some nutmeg & cook those apples at least a minute longer than the rest of the meal.|
|Tori A. (09/20/2019)|
|Pancake and sausage were good, the apples and sweet potatoes a but dull, but then I know you have to worry about additives and calories on a renal diet.|
|Tracey T. (08/20/2019)|