Whole Grain Pancake & Sausages, Sweet Potatoes & Cinnamon Apples - Individual Meal
Whole Grain Pancake & Sausage Patties with Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon ApplesServing Size: 9 oz
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS, SOY
Serving Size: 9 oz
Servings per container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||210|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily intake may be higher or lower depending upon your caloric needs.
KEEP FROZEN - Do Not Defrost. Appliances vary, adjust heating time accordingly. When serving, add salt & pepper to taste...Bon Appetit!
Microwave (Recommended Method)
- Use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Microwave on HIGH for 4-5 minutes until heated. If the meal was defrosted, reduce cooking time.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place meal on baking sheet and use a knife or fork to puncture the film. Heat in oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Leave film on meal for 1 minute after cook time then carefully peel back film avoiding escaping steam. Enjoy!
I ordered for my Mom, she hated the pancakes because she said they tasted like a dry piece of bread. Won't buy again... Arlette W
All good. Sausage tasty, pancakes good too but tough around the edges. Sweet potatoes unrecognizable but apples very good. Jim T
Pancake was fine but the sausage didn't have very much flavor and the potatoes were undercooked and crunchy. Would not order again. Elizabeth H